Suggest treatment for painful urination
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
A small urinary tract stone can be responsible for these symptoms. Urine routine examination plus culture sensitivity testing should be done. Ultrasound abdomen and pelvis with or without X ray KUB or a CT KUB can be advised to locate the possible stone. Further management would depend upon the size of the stone.
Overactive bladder is another close differential. Cystometric studies can be advised to find the cause of these irritable nocturia symptoms.
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for pain during urination
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine
- Treatment for pelvic pain and difficulty urinating
- Suggest treatment for frequesnt urination
- What treatment is suggested for protein in urine
- Suggest treatment for foul smelling urine
- Suggest treatment of frequent incomplete urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Suggest treatments for pain during urination
- Suggest treatment for burning and frequent urination