Suggest treatment for painful urination
Mostly due to infection of Foreskin and Glans penis (Ballano Posthatitis)
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are unable to tertarct your foreskin over glans penis and have burning urination since one week .
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Were you able to retract your foreskin earlier
2) Did you have unprotected sex very recently ?
3) are you Diabetic?
Inability to retract foreskin with burning urination is mostly due to infection of Foreskin and Glans penis (Ballano Posthatitis).
Take broad spectrum antibiotics like Augmentin and anti inflammatory medicine like Diclofenac twice daily for a week ..
If problem persists consult qualified General Surgeon for clinical assessment .You may need to get circumcised .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for pain during urination
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine
- Treatment for pelvic pain and difficulty urinating
- Suggest treatment for frequesnt urination
- What treatment is suggested for protein in urine
- Suggest treatment for foul smelling urine
- Suggest treatment of frequent incomplete urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Suggest treatments for pain during urination
- Suggest treatment for burning and frequent urination