Suggest treatment for painful urination
It burns badly and comes out very little, i use all the right vaginal soaps, however its becoming more regular and the other night even woke me up. I always go to the toilet after sexual intercourse to flush out.
Is this due to me not drinking enough water? So my urine is acidy?
Its diffrent to cysitis in the way it doesnt last very long. I will take a couple of ibruprofen and a few glasses of water to wash myself out and my wee goes back to normal. However its getting that regualr i dread going to the toilet due to it possibly stinging.
Get uine culture and sensitivity test done
IBuprofen will not help you with such urinary tract infection ( UTI ).
You need to get urine culture and sensitivity test done to identify the organism causing this infection and the antibiotics it is responsive to.
This is a simple test which will solve majoity of your problems. Please get it done and take antibiotics as per eport to do away with this UTI.
Meanwhile drink moe water.
This is UTI
Yes. This is UTI and neds to be treated.
I can even go weeks without having anything then it just comes on
This is untreated UTI. It trends to appear and disappear like this if untreated.
Please get treated soon to prevent further harm.
Feel free to ask me question by pasting following link in your browser:
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for pain during urination
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine
- Treatment for pelvic pain and difficulty urinating
- Suggest treatment for frequesnt urination
- What treatment is suggested for protein in urine
- Suggest treatment for foul smelling urine
- Suggest treatment of frequent incomplete urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Suggest treatments for pain during urination
- Suggest treatment for burning and frequent urination