Suggest treatment for painful urination in a pregnant woman
Urine infection likely
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
Pain during urination can be due to urinary tract infection or due to the head of the fetus coming down in the uterus.
She should get examined by an OBGYN specialist for proper examination, urine examination and get further treatment accordingly.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
Maternal and fetal medicine specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pregnant cramps morning sickness abdominal pain rbc in urine treatment
- Pregnant feels like urinating treatment
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine
- Suggest treatment for frequesnt urination
- What treatment is suggested for protein in urine
- Pregnant woman can hotoil treatment
- Suggest treatment to get pregnant
- Hot oil treatment pregnant woman
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Suggest treatments for pain during urination
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?