Suggest treatment for painful swelling in the right knee
It can be bursitis
Hello, I have studied your case. I think it is most probably bursitis. This is due to collection of fluid due to arthritis. I have following suggestions for you.
1. Avoid squatting and sitting cross leg.
2.Tablet Brufen 400 mg twice daily.
3.volitran gel local application
4.Steroid injection can be given in knee joint.
4 compression bandage or knee cap can be worn.
I hope these steps will be helpful for you. Let me know if you have any other follow up questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having tightnes with swelling and pain in the knee treatment
- Suggest treatment for knee pain relief
- Suggest medication and treatment for painful knee
- Suggest treatment for pain after knee surgery
- Suggest treatment for pain and swelling in knees
- Constant knee pain swelling since partial knee replacement treatment suggestion
- Treatment for pain bruising swelling after knee injury
- Suggest treatment for knee pain
- Suggest treatment for pain due to knee injury
- Pain in right knee body heat swelling taken naproxen treatment