Suggest treatment for painful swelling in the foot
Use clotrimazole powder
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
The sweat secretion is normal and it might not be a good idea to try to stop the sweat. A better idea would be to wash your feet (preferably with warm water) from time to time. A simple but effective remedy would be to apply candid (clotrimazole) powder to your feet (as well as socks) before you put on your shoes. Neosporin topically might be of transient relief if there is an associated bacterial infection but otherwise it would not help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain and swelling
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot
- Suggest treatment for pain and swelling in knees
- What treatment is suggested for foot pain
- Suggest treatment for swelling and pain in ears after gauging
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen foot
- Eye pain with swelling suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain and swelling in the ankles
- Suggest treatment for swelling on shoulder