Suggest treatment for painful swelling from a triple mandibular fracture
I want to know more detail about your illness
I have read your question but I can not understand it fully. Human growth hormone is usually not used for maxillofascial injury. Can you give me detail account of your illness, for example when did you hurt?
2. What problem you are having now?
3. Are you feeling weight loss and weakness?
Please answer these questions. I will try my best to help you.
I would suggest you to get a CT scan of mandible
Fracture which occurred 7 years ago should not cause such problem after such a long time if it was healed properly. I would not recommend growth hormone for this issue. I would suggest you to get a CT scan to see if there is any re injury at that site or if there is abnormal union.
I would also suggest you to show to a maxillo fascial expert to find out the cause of weakness of jaw.
Please let me know if you want to ask any other follow up questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for fractured distal fibula
- Fractured in thigh bone suggest me the treatment
- Fractured a metercarpel having pain and swelling suggest
- Suggest treatment for fractured penis
- Suggest treatment for tibia displacement due to a fracture
- Suggest treatment for ankle fracture
- Have metatarsal fracture osteoporosis foot pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain due to fracture
- Suggest treatment for rib fracture pain
- Suggest treatment for stress fracture on foot