Suggest treatment for painful hemorrhoids

Dr. Rahul Tawde

Posted on Wed, 8 Mar 2017 in General Health
Question: Hi , since last two days i have a harmorrhoid which is painful . No bleeding . Using Onabet B but not much relief Can i use Betnovate GM? Advice
Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 5 minutes later
Hello, yes betnovate should help if not please see a general surgeon
Follow up: Dr. Rahul Tawde 0 minute later
Underwent surgery fir piles by Stapling technique 14 years ago .Took one combiflam today .
Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Ok

Detailed Answer:
Hello, Thank you for posting your question on HealthcareMagic.
Painful haemorrhoids usually respond to betnovae you can use Betnovate ointment twice a locally for about 10 days .
Avoid getting constipated use Laxatives like duphalac if you are constippled.
Take high fibre diet.
You can also sit in a tub of XXXXXXX warm water twice a day for pain relief .
If you have any bleeding please see a general surgeon.
If you find our discussion helpful please give a review.
Best wishes
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad