Suggest treatment for painful gout in the left toe while on Aleve
These would help. Ideally, indomethacin or Ibuprofen is indicated!
HI and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this gout crisis that you have reported. I suggest you take indomethacin or Ibuprofen for this. These have shown proven efficacy on this. At this time, there is no need for a doctor's visit if you are not ready at this time. However, plan and get one as the cause needs to be identified and managed. You may need to take long term treatment with allopurinol for this.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask of more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cause and treatment of gout
- Could pain and numbness in toes be related to gout
- Gout treatment ibuprofen
- Suggest prescription for gout pain relief
- Sgpt and gout treatment
- Treatment of gout
- Gout and treatment for gout
- Treatment for acute gout flare
- Is toe joint pain redness and swelling due to gout
- Suggest possible treatments for gout