Suggest treatment for painful bone spurs on left shoulder
Likely to be having osteoarthritis, rule out frozen shoulder.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are likely to be having osteoarthritis of left shoulder ( bone spur ). Glucosamine is helpful in slowing degenerative changes and repair to some extent. Analgesic such as ibuprofen are helpful in pain relief.
I wants to know whether your shoulder movements are restricted to know whether you have frozen shoulder also as you are having pain in night and unable to sleep due to it. If pain is not relieved by ibuprofe then strong analgesic such as tramadol can be taken after consulting your doctor.
You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Shoulder bone spurs pain relief
- Bone spurs in back treatment
- Ultrasound treatment for bone spurs
- Spinal bone spurs treatment
- What is the treatment for bone spurs on left knee
- Bone spur on shoulder blade
- Treatment and cure for Bone spur
- Shoulder bone spur surgery pain
- Laser treatment for bone spurs
- Bone spurs in hands treatment