Suggest treatment for painful blisters near the vagina
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
The description appears to be of herpes genitalis.
You need to get the diagnosis confirmed by a proper examination and investigations by an OBGYN specialist or venereal disease specialist.
Acyclovir is the first Line of treatment.
However, it should be taken only after confirmation of the diagnosis.
For the pain, you can take Gabapentin tablets.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for small, painful blisters
- Treatment and cure for Painful blister
- Painful blister on heel
- Symptoms of small, painful blisters
- Small, painful blisters causes
- Painful blister in the vagina during and after periods normal
- Have large bites swelling painful blisters yellow liquid treatment
- Dark painful blister near rectum tender herpes
- Painful blisters on tailbone
- Painful blister on leg near testicles