Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for painful back after an injury

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 641 Questions
I fell in the shower and in alot of pain
Posted Sat, 23 Aug 2014 in Accident and Emergency
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Katiyar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
need more info

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query.

Since you fell in the shower, i assume that your back was hurt. If there is no fracture, there may be muscle spasm causing severe pain.

You can take ibuprofen for relieving pain. Apply diclofenac ointment or spray to the affected area. You can take these before visiting a local doctor.

Kindly get back to me with more info like site of injury or is there any loss of movement at particular joint.

I will be happy to help.

Dr. G. Katiyar
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Emergency Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor