Suggest treatment for pain when suffering from lupus and fibromyalgia
You can take paracetamol.
Thank you for posting your query on HCM.
Well looking into your query I have all my sympathies with you and I can understand the agony which you are going through. But since every country has its own drug policy prescribing opioids will be difficult .
In this context for pain relief you can take paracetamol 650 mg which is mostly available over the counter in all countries if you dont have any allergy or contraindication for the same. If you can get antiinflammatories you can take naproxen 500 mg twice daily which will be a better option as you are having arthritis and it will help in reducing swelling .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lupus pain treatment
- Lupus and sjrogens pain treatments
- Having symptoms of fibromyalgia referred to hydrotherapy treatment suggestions
- Suggest treatment for fibromyalgia causing chronic fatigue and roving pain
- Lupus sjogrens fibromyalgia
- Having fibromyalgia suffering from pain and restricted motion treatment
- Fibromyalgia rheumatoid arthritis in pain what is the treatment
- Suggest treatment for fibromyalgia
- Suffering from temporomandibular joint due to fibromyalgia suggest treatment
- Suggest pain management treatment for lupus