Suggest treatment for pain on the knee
possibility of osteoarthritis
I have read your query.
There is possibility of knee osteoarthritis leading to pain.
pain along with heartbeat is insignificant finding.
I will advise you standing x ray knee and if required MRI.
chondritin sulphate will help you.
Take calcium supplements and vitamin D supplements.
If required intra articular injection consulting your doctor can be taken.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us. I will be happy to answer. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for frozen shoulder and knee pain
- Suggest treatment for knee pain relief
- Suggest medication and treatment for painful knee
- Suggest treatment for pain after knee surgery
- Suggest treatment for pain and swelling in knees
- Injection treatment for knee pain
- Suggest treatment for pain under the leg and knees
- Knee joint pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for knee pain
- Suggest treatment for pain due to knee injury
- Having carpal tunnel in hands. Feeling difficulty in bending or...
- Having hip pain due to which lack of sleep. Suffering from cough at...
- Back pain that keeps increasing with the day, have tiredness and...
- Treatment for subcentral impaction fracture and hypo plastic trochlea...
- Moveable lump on elbow since skin peeling over the area, pain on...
- On physiotherapy, taken steroid injections, symptoms seem to be...
- Consistent back pain, have sedentary working style. Tips to reduce back...
- Having tingling in upper back and numbness in arm. What should I do?
- Knee pain, sharp twinges behind knee cap, occasional difficulty in...
- Chronic hip pain, joint pains. X-ray showed heal spur, MRI showed...