Suggest treatment for pain on right side of nose
Your clinical history is suggestive of DNS with bleeding & sinus infection
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
Your clinical history is suggestive of Deviated nasal septum with bleeding & sinus infection .
If I were your treating Doctor for this case , I would advice you
Saline nasal spray thrice daily 3 puff each nostril like solspre ,
Antihistaminic Fexofenadine Tab Allegra at night ,
anti inflammatory analgesic tab Paracetamol twice daily for pain &
Tab vitamin C twice daily .
You will get relief .
Certainly above treatment will give you much relief but if relief is not upto satisfaction level then consultation with your ENT doctor will become essential.
Hope this information helpful to you .If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Continuous pain in the right side of head cause treatment
- Suggest treatment for stomach pains
- Suggest treatment for coccyx pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain radiating to right leg
- Suggest treatment for cut nose that is painful and itchy
- Suggest treatment for joint pain
- Suggest treatment for pain and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for right abdomen pain and gastritis
- Pain in right shoulder suggest treatment