Suggest treatment for pain on penis
Possibility of balano-posthitis of yeast etiology.
Welcome to HCM.
Thanks for posting your query.
Innermost part of penis head with pimple like eruptions and pain while retracting your foreskin indicates balano-posthitis. That means inflammation of foreskin and the glans penis (head of penis). Yeast infection could be a reason.
If you send more particulars about your sexual activity, any problem with sex partner, whether you are a diabetic patient etc. would be useful to discuss more.
Moreover if you can upload the picture of the affected area, this will also helpful to give you more valuable suggestions.
Get well soon
Urine examination will help in the diagnosis.
I think that you mean your lesions remain inner aspect of urethral orifice. If it is so, an examination of your penis and a simple urine examination will reveal your problem. Sometimes more investigations may be necessary to confirm the diagnosis.
Consult your physician immediately and follow his/her guidelines.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Penis pain
- Suggest treatment for pain due to injured penis
- Suggest treatment for fractured penis
- Suggest treatment for penis pain due to tight foreskin
- Suggest treatment for penis pain during sex
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis
- Suggest the treatment for micro penis
- Treatment for pain in penis during intercourse
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen unretracted foreskin of my penis
- Suggest treatment for pimples on penis