Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
127 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for pain in the toe after injury

Answered by
Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :1954

Answered : 4367 Questions

Posted on Sat, 3 Sep 2016 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I hurt my foot the other day running around and heard my foot Crack it's my big toe I can curl my toes but can't bend them back or put pressure on the joint of my big toe
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
X ray needed

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Health care magic.

You need to undergo an X ray of your foot in order to detect if a fracture has occurred. You need to visit a doctor who could carefully evaluate the X ray and correlate with his clinical findings. Depending upon the findings, plastering or compression bandaging may be necessary.

I would insist you not to ignore it.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on