Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
It do happens in some cases
After reading your query I understand your concern and I would like to tell you that in some cases it happens.
Things you need to be vigilant is whether or not there is any haematoma in your groin or over the testicles. Also you need the get one ultrasound of the testis done to make sure that the blood supply to the testis is not jeopardised.
I hope this information will be helpful. If you have any more doubts you can ask me back or else you can close the discussion and kindly rate the answer.
Dr Bhanu partap
No, swelling is not an indicator
Absence of swelling does not confirm an adequate blood supply. As you are having pain so it is important to confirm the adequacy of blood supply by doing an ultrasound doppler examination.
Dr Bhanu partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have unbalanced testicles pain discomfort suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain in testicle
- Swollen testicle with pain treatment
- Itch and pain on groin and testicles suggest treatment
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in testicles
- Treatment and cure for Testicle pain
- Tired dizzy lightheaded pain in testicles suggest treatment
- Bleeding into testicles please suggest treatment
- Testicle pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen testicle
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?