Suggest treatment for pain in the scrotum and penis
Please, see a urologist!
You will need to se a urologist. At minimum, we need to get a urine test and examine your genitals fully. I am not sure if you underwent surgery for the prostate cancer or not but measuring your PSA levels would be very helpful in evaluating where we stand with the cancer.
For pain, I will suggest tramadol/morphine. Unfortunately, you need a doctor’s script for this. In the interim, try a combination of tylenol and Ibuprofen.
I will say, see your doctor as soon as possible. We need to understand more and move faster. Keep me updated. Until next, I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Penis pain
- Suggest treatment for pain due to injured penis
- Suggest treatment for fractured penis
- What is the treatment for pain in scrotum
- Have white patches on scrotum and penis any treatment
- Suggest treatment for penis pain due to tight foreskin
- Suggest treatment for penis pain during sex
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis
- Suggest treatment for burning and itching scrotum
- Suggest the treatment for micro penis