Suggest treatment for pain in the right leg
Follow up visit recommended
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern,
Based on your description, the patency of both the stents and the vessels needs to be determined.
Arterial and venous Doppler of the lower limbs can be advised to rule out any acute ischemic event. Percutaneous transluminal angioplasty with catheter-directed thrombolysis can subsequently be used if needed.
But first and foremost, limb ischemia needs to be ruled out.
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
Wishing you the best of health
Let me know if you have any query
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain in leg after an epidural shot
- Suggest treatment for leg pain after a miscarriage
- Suggest treatment for leg muscle pain and cough
- Suggest treatment for muscle pain on legs
- Suggest treatment for back pain radiating to right leg
- Suggest treatment for chronic pain of back and legs
- Suggest treatment for pain under the leg and knees
- Suggest treatment for numb leg back pain and constipation
- Suggest treatment for leg pain
- Suggest treatment for leg pain and weakness