Suggest treatment for pain in the right arm
My wife is having pain in her right arm.
Provide more details
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
Please provide details regarding duration of pain, location in arm/forearm/hand or wrist.
Aggravating factors and relieving factors.
Any history of diabetes,hypothyroidism?
Pain killers may be taken for relief.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diabetic arm pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain in shoulders and upper arms
- Suggest treatment for rib pain under the left arm
- Suggest treatment for arm and shoulder pain due to injury
- Suggest treatment for arm pain and electrical shock in thumb
- Treatment and cure for arm pain
- Suggest treatment for pain in left arm
- Pain in right shoulder suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for arm pain
- Shoulder arm pain treatments
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?