Suggest treatment for pain in the right arm

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
having pain discomfort/aching in the right arm - elbow and up mainly -and between the shoulder blades...lips are sometimes tingling...concerned
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Can be a muscular pain.

Detailed Answer:
The pain in the arm can be a muscular pain if the pain increases with change in the position of the arm. This can be related to shoulder impingement cervical spondylosis or mild arthritis. Proper examination and investigations like MRI scan will help in diagnosis.
Till then avoiding painful activities hot compress mild pain killers and calcium supplements can help.
The tingling of lips can be due to mild electrolyte imbalance. Having fresh fruit juices and plenty of fluids can help.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal