Suggest treatment for pain in the penis
It is expected to recover soon.
Thanks for writing to Health Care Magic, I am Dr Muhammd Ahmad, I have closely read your question and I understand your concerns, I will hereby guide you regarding your health related problem.
It seems thay you probably had an allergy due to some reason , it might have been a chemical or substance in water or it might be something which stung you. In my opinion the best way of treatemnt is.
1) Start antihistamin regularly you can take critrizine or any other antihistamin at night daily for 5 days
2) Take ibuorofen twice a day for 3 days this will reduce pain and inflammation, if you have atomach issues or ibuorofen allwrgy you can use tylenol.
3) As you have already started on streoids now you better taper it off and shouldnt stop it immediately.
4)Drink much fluid.
5) Lidocain and topical creams arent expected to help much.
6) If this doesn't get settled in three more day you will probably need to see a doctor for blood works if he deems necessary and prescription meds may be injectable anti allergics.
7) I am quite positive that it will settle within three more days as it is already in recovery phase.
I hope this answered your question, if you have more feel free to ask,otherwise close the discussion and rate it.
General and Family Physician.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Penis pain
- Suggest treatment for pain due to injured penis
- Suggest treatment for fractured penis
- Suggest treatment for penis pain due to tight foreskin
- Suggest treatment for penis pain during sex
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis
- Suggest the treatment for micro penis
- Treatment for pain in penis during intercourse
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen unretracted foreskin of my penis
- Suggest treatment for pimples on penis