Suggest treatment for pain in the penis during urination

Dr. Rishi

General Surgeon

Posted on Sat, 4 Mar 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: As a result of over musterbation; 3 times that particular day, i am seeing semen leackage and a slight pain in pennis while urine.
Which medicine should i take?
Answered by Dr. Rishi 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please get urine tests to rule out infection.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Health Care Magic and Thanks for your question.
How frequently do you masturbate generally and from what age.
Please try and decrease the masturbation to once a week.
You could be suffering from Urinary tract infection or Semen infection.
Please get the following tests done - Urine RE, ME, culture and Semen culture.
This would tell us whether there is any infection and if there is then what antibiotics to be used to clear it.
Drink a lot of fluids, especially Cranberry juice.
Do let me know the result of the tests and if there are any queries on this.
Take care,
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX