Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for pain in the penile foreskin

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9692 Questions
my foreskin that is attached to my glans in the underside of penis has become smooth and had pain and torn a little due to my extended masturbation and sex .nowadays it is become too painful after sex as the layer is little torn as i drag foreskin too much back
plz suggest
Mon, 9 Apr 2018 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Avoid sexual encounter for couple of days till it gets cured completely

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for query .

Based on the facts that you have posted you have torned your foreskin due to excessive masturbation and sexual intercourse .

You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefixime along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily.along with topical antibiotic ointment like Neosporin twice daily.

Ensure to wash your genitals with warm water twice daily.

Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it heals up completely.

It should heal up within a week

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for pain in the penile foreskin 4 minutes later
Thank you so much sir your reply made me little relaxed as i was totally worried .underneath my foreskin has been decoloured and has become smooth and whitish due to always being wet with sperm
How to overcome this ? Is what worries me alot
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follow the treatment suggested

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for follow up .

Start taking treatment and follow the instructions suggested .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr Patil.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor