Suggest treatment for pain in the penile foreskin

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Mon, 9 Apr 2018 in Men's Health
Question: hiii
my foreskin that is attached to my glans in the underside of penis has become smooth and had pain and torn a little due to my extended masturbation and sex .nowadays it is become too painful after sex as the layer is little torn as i drag foreskin too much back
plz suggest
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Avoid sexual encounter for couple of days till it gets cured completely

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

Based on the facts that you have posted you have torned your foreskin due to excessive masturbation and sexual intercourse .

You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefixime along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily.along with topical antibiotic ointment like Neosporin twice daily.

Ensure to wash your genitals with warm water twice daily.

Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it heals up completely.

It should heal up within a week

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 4 minutes later
Thank you so much sir your reply made me little relaxed as i was totally worried .underneath my foreskin has been decoloured and has become smooth and whitish due to always being wet with sperm
How to overcome this ? Is what worries me alot
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follow the treatment suggested

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

Start taking treatment and follow the instructions suggested .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr Patil.