Suggest treatment for pain in the navel
Rule out appendicitis
Thanks for your query.
Sorry for the delay in my response.
Based on the site of pain, I believe the probable cause could be appendicular inflammation. It most often does present as recurrent episodes of pain.
The other possibility I could think of it intestinal gas due to undigested food particles. .
Pain does subside with a combination of antispasmodic and a NSAID like Tab Meftal Spas.
I recommend you to get a abdominal Ultrasound scan done. This is the gold standard test helping in ruling out appendicitis.
Hope, I answered your query.
Wish you good health.
Please do ask if any doubts.
If you are satisfied with the answer, please rate the same with five stars and close.
If in future you need to consult me, you can approach me directly through the below link.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for stomach pains
- Treatment and cure for navel infection
- Navel displacement treatment
- Suggest treatment for coccyx pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Treatment and cure for navel hernia
- Suggest treatment for ankle pain
- Suggest treatment for ear pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain
- Suggest treatment for pain and anxiety