• question-icon

Suggest treatment for pain in the lower back and neck

Posted on Mon, 10 Jul 2017 in Back Pain
Question: I have having pain in my lower back and neck area
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Due to postural.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query,pain in lower back and neck is due to postural,take muscle relaxant like thiochochicoside twice daily ,do hot fomentation and physiotherapy of back and neck you will get relief.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Follow up: Dr. Praveen Tayal 16 minutes later
Is medication the only way out . How to avoid this situation. I don't prefer eating medicines , I want to make it last resort
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Exercise to strengthen muscles will help.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
improvisation of the posture and physiotherapy exercises to strengthen the neck and back muscles can avoid such pains in future. Right now for temporary relief you can do a hot compress and apply local analgesic gel over the area.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon