Suggest treatment for pain in the left rib cage
Rib nerve pain seems to be most probable reason
Thank you for the query.
From your description her pain is caused by a rib nerve irritation. It is not caused by any abdominal issue.
Rib nerve pain gets more intense when breathing, and less intense when the chest is not moving.
She may try Ibuprofen for the pain. If it wont help, she should consult orthopedist.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Menopause and left rib cage pain
- Uncontrollable shivering pain down rib cage headache tonsils treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain due to broken rib cage
- Suggest treatment for pain in rib cage
- Pain left rib cage indigestion
- Experiencing pain and discomfort under rib cage cause and treatment
- Pain under left rib cage
- Pain on left rib cage
- Sharp pain left rib cage
- Gerd sudden knot like pain below rib cage treatment options