Suggest treatment for pain in the groin and painful ejaculations
You seem to have whatis called as Abacterial Chronic Prostatitis
Thanks for query .Based on the symptoms and facts that you have posted , not getting a results even after taking multiple antibiotics for adequate period of time it is most likely that you have what is called as Abacterial (Non Bacterial )Chronic prostatitis .
It is a very notorious disease foe patient and treating physician .
However following modality works better and gives symptomatic relief if practiced religiously for three months
1) Daily prostate massage - This helps to discharge prostatic secretion and there by reduce congestion of prostate which helps to give relief from pain.You will need help of a medical personnel to get this done else any one from your close family member can learn the technique so that it can be done at home .
2) If you are sexually active practice regular sex thrice a week
3) If you are away from your wife or female partner masturbate every alternate day and discharge prostatic secretions .
4) Take anti inflammatory medications Diclofenac twice daily for 2 weeks .
5) Rule out enlarged prostate by Ultrasound scanning of abdomen
I have been following this modality of treatment in my patients of Non Bacterial Prostatitis since last 40 years of my practice and getting encouraging results.
Please try this and do write to me after one month
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment to remove painful lump in the groin area
- Suggest treatment for lesion in the groin
- Treatment and cure for Pain in my groin
- Suggest treatment for itching in the groin
- Suggest treatment to reduce swelling of the groin
- Suggest treatment for sprained groin muscle
- Itch and pain on groin and testicles suggest treatment
- Groin pain after chemo treatment
- What is the treatment for pain in back and groin
- Treatment and cure for chronic groin pain