Suggest treatment for pain in the foot

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
I have pain on my left foot towards the right side. it is not ankle pain though, feels like joint pain. it was minor, but increased today. what possible relief measures could be done
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 in Back Pain

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can be inflammation.

Detailed Answer:
The pain in the foot can be related to a minor inflammation caused by stress. It can be a joint pain or tendonitis or fasciitis.
Meanwhile -
1. Do a hot compress on the area of pain.
2. Avoid weight bearing on the foot.
3. Keep the foot elevated on two pillows while resting.
4. Get some mild pain killers prescribed from your doctor.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal