Suggest treatment for pain in the finger joint

Posted on Fri, 8 Jul 2016 in Lupus
Question: i have sore knuckle on both index fingers sore on the pad . other fingers a bit sore but not to much trouble .usaally worse in the morning sometime finger locks with pain.
Answered by Dr. Neel Kudchadkar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You need SerratioPeptidase medication.

Detailed Answer:
Hi!

I suggest that the fastest way to get relief is an anti inflammatory medication.
Serratiopeptidase is the best choice here. Your pain will be lowered too. I may
ask you to try Naproxen tablets in combination, and make sure that you take
these tablets on a full stomach. You might need to see a doctor for this prescription.

Do write back to me for further queries or doubts.

Thanks,
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar