Suggest treatment for pain in the buttocks while having lumbosacral radiculopathy
Continue physiotherapy, precautions and take treatment as advised
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
You are suffering from lumbosacral radiculopathy with grade 1 spinolithesis.
You should continue physiotherapy.
Weight reduction is a good idea.
Avoid lifting heavy objects, squatting position, stooping forward, sitting crossed leg.
Take calcium rich diet milk and milk products.
Calcium and vitamin D supplementation can be taken.
Pain killers with muscle relaxant like Etoricoxib or Aceclofenac with Thiocholchicoside or Tizanidine can be taken for pain.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of lumbosacral radiculopathy
- Lumbosacral radiculopathy causes
- Treatment and cure for radiculopathy causing
- Treatment for l5 radiculopathy
- Treatment and cure for lumbosacral radiculopathy
- Suggest treatment for lumbar disc disease with radiculopathy
- Drugs/medication for lumbosacral radiculopathy
- Diagnosis of lumbosacral radiculopathy
- Radiculopathy treatment physical therapy
- Treatment and cure for acute radiculopathy
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?