Suggest treatment for pain in the back when suffering from cyst in ovaries
You need to consult a general physician.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The pain in the lower abdomen and back can be due to a urinary infection or a renal cause. The pain can be due to a disc related problem or ovarian cause also. This needs a proper examination and ultrasound and MRI scan to find out the cause. Do consult a general physician for this.
To find out about menopause you can get your serum FSH levels evaluated. The periods of hot flushes can be related to perimenopausal symptoms. You can get a hormonal therapy prescribed from your gynecologist for this.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
I do think I need to be more concise when I go so that I can hope to resolve the cause ..
You are welcome.
I am happy I could help.
Please do recommend our services to others too in case you found them helpful. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Wishing you the best in whatever you do.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sudden back pain
- Suggest treatment for back and ribs pain
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain in legsneck and back
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for chronic back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for mechanical back pain