Suggest treatment for pain in the back of the head radiating to the neck
Try applying clotrimazole lotion.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
Ideally you need to be examined clinically. However, that is beyond the scope of this online discussion. If you could ask somebody to take a look (by browsing through the hair) and check if there is any inflammation over the mentioned area. It is possible that you have a fungal infection. If that is the case, application of candid (clotrimazole) lotion topically twice or thrice daily should help. If it does not, it is better to visit a general physician or a dermatologist and to get a clinical examination done.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for back pain after back and neck surgery
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain radiating to head
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain radiating to right leg
- Having back pain and neck pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe back and neck pain
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for back pain
- Depressed pain in neck and back treatment
- Suggest treatment for nerve pain in my neck and back