Suggest treatment for pain in the back and neck
My name is XXXX XXXXXXX age around 34 year. not married. i have back pain and leg (knee)pain always. I cant able to walk properly always. do i have any bone problem in my body? or should i take any calsium capsules. will it be any problem in my future after marrige?
Kindly advise me
Need to rule out slip disc, spondylosis, arthritis
Thanks for the query.
If you have back pain that radiates to the legs, then it could be slip disc.
Do avoid bending forwards or lifting weights. Avoid squatting, cross leg sitting, climbing stairs, kneeling.
Take Tablet Diclofenac with Thicolchicoside combination twice a day for 5 days after meals and Tablet Ranitidine 150mg twice a day for 5 days before meals. Apply hot packs to the painful regions.
Do get an Xray of the lumbosacral spine and the knee Xray and upload for my review, to rule out spondylosis and arthritis respectively. CT scan of spine is mandatory to rule out slip disc.
You can continue the calcium tablets for a month. Do daily brisk walking exercise early morning for 45 minutes.
I hope I have answered your query.
I will be available to answer your follow up queries.
Dr. Aashish Raghu
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for back pain after back and neck surgery
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Having back pain and neck pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe back and neck pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Depressed pain in neck and back treatment
- Suggest treatment for nerve pain in my neck and back