Suggest treatment for pain in the back and below the ribs
Likely to be muscle spasm, analgesic and muscle relaxant
I have gone through your query and do understand your concern.
I would like to know since when you are facing this problem?
Is there any history of injury? Or excessive stretching?
Is there any swelling? Redness?
it may be due to muscle strain.
You should take NSAID like Aceclofenac with muscle relaxants like Chlorzoxazone/ Tizanidine twice daily for 3-5 days based on the response. You can ask your local doctor for prescription of this agent. Along with this hot compression and analgesic gel or spray will be beneficial. Also give rest and avoid any activities that aggravates the pain. This will help you.
This provisional advice provided by me is based entirely on the input provided to me. I would suggest examination by the doctor.
I hope this suggestion might be of some help to you. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sudden back pain
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for back and ribs pain
- Suggest treatment for pain below the shoulder bone on back
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for chronic back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for mechanical back pain