Suggest treatment for pain in the abdomen
I am having pain in my stomach , i dont know why , please tell me what should i do and why this is happeining .
I would like to have some more information.
I would like to have some additional information.
Cause of pain abdomen will depend on the site.
For example,,If the pain is in right lower part of the abdomen, it could be due to Appendicitis.
Pain abdomen can be due to various reasons like gastroenteritis,GERD,appendicitis.
So,I would like to know the exact site of pain.Please mention in relation to bellybutton.
Whether the pain is associated with vomiting?
Please come back with associated symptoms.
I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
Its the left side in stomach upper area and there is no vomiting , its a continuous mild pain and some times its not there , even today its been like 24 hours the pain exists but for few hours i didnt feel it. Please recommend me any medicine , i have buscopan , omeprazole , flagyl , ciproxen available with me.
You can take antispasmodic and Omeprazole tablets.
Pain in left upper portion of the abdomen will be relieved by taking Antispasmodic like Buscopan and Omeprazole.
But,you should consult your doctor and get an Ultrasound abdomen atleast.
Hope I answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for stomach pains
- Suggest treatment for coccyx pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for ankle pain
- Suggest treatment for ear pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain
- Suggest treatment for pain and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for right abdomen pain and gastritis
- Suggest treatment for pain in elbows
- Suggest treatment for pain in lower abdomen