Suggest treatment for pain in testicals
Pain in the testis can be due to infection.
Pain in the testis can be due to many conditions like Infection of the testis, dilatation of veins of spermatic cord called Varicocele, Torsion of the testis etc.
All these conditions are confirmed by Colour doppler of the scrotum.
Please consult your doctor and get this colour doppler of the scrotum.
As the commonest cause is infection, I prescribe Antibiotic like Cefuroxime tablet and anti inflammatory tablet to my patients with similar complaints pending colour doppler report.
Nothing to worry.
Hope I answered your query.
If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for stomach pains
- Suggest treatment for coccyx pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Hard left testical treatment
- Suggest treatment for ankle pain
- Treatment for burning testicals
- Suggest treatment for ear pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain
- Suggest treatment for pain and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for pain in elbows