Suggest treatment for pain in stomach
Welcome to the HCM
I understand your concerns, but I need more information on this to help you out in a definitive way.
1. The location of pain ( you may describe in relation to navel), type of pain
2. Upload the blood report and also go for an ultrasound abdomen and KUB. This is mainly to rule out any stones in the system.
You may ask him to take the following measures. These are emperical and might help him:
1. Tell him to have lots of water, lemonade or other fluids during sports to prevent dehydration.
2. Start an antacids such as Tab Omeprazole once before breakfast in morning.
3. Diet low in refined sugars and good in proteins , especially before the work up.
4. Take rest in between in case he feels that pain is starting instead of going for extremes.
Hopefully this will help. Kindly follow up with the reports so that I may help you further in a definitive way.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for stomach cramping and pain accompanied by bleeding
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea and stomach pain during pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for stomach pains
- Suggest treatment for lower back and stomach pain
- Suggest suitable treatment for diarrhea with stinging pain in stomach
- Suggest treatment for stomach pain and bloating
- Suggest treatment for constipation with stomach pain and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for stomach pain and back pain
- Suggest treatment for gastric problem with stomach pain
- Suggest treatment for stomach pain and loose motions