Suggest treatment for pain in stomach

Dr. Samir Patil

Gastroenterologist

Posted on Sat, 30 Aug 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: I have stomach problem,when I perform chest exercise like push ups,bench press, it create some tumour type near novel (left or right side) for 2-3 days I suffer from lose motion with pains(2-3 days), I also feel pain in leg calves 2year ago I have major stomach problem, ATTG are more than 45,bioposy also performed it is normal,smaller infection.. after few month treatment I was ok..
Answered by Dr. Samir Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
ocal analgesic and ensure adequate salt intake

Detailed Answer:
Hello Bullar,

your pain seems to be muscular in nature. You should try local analgesic cream. I would suggest a short course of antibiotics for your loose stools.

In case you have loose motions even after taking antibiotics you will need further investigations lose a stool examination and hemoglobin.

Calf pain could be because of anemia or low salts. Ensure that you take adequate salt when you exercise.

Hope this helps
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj