Suggest treatment for pain in right testicle
It could be due to Epididymo- Orchitis.
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have pain in Rt Testicle since 3 days.
This could be mostly due to infection of either Epididymis or Testis however this can be confirmed only on clinical examination by a qualified General Surgeon or Urologist .
Please consult him and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Urine Routine and Urine culture
2) Ultrasound Scanning of the Scrotum.
You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefexime along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily.
Please note that Epididymitis or Orchitis takes long time to get cured hence you will need to take medications for 3 weeks.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Not pain exactly. And what if it's left untreated?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have unbalanced testicles pain discomfort suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain in testicle
- Swollen testicle with pain treatment
- Treatment for warts on right testicles
- Itch and pain on groin and testicles suggest treatment
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in testicles
- Treatment and cure for Testicle pain
- Tired dizzy lightheaded pain in testicles suggest treatment
- Testicle pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen testicle