Suggest treatment for pain in penis
several causes, depending on multiple factors.
Hello XXXX and welcome to HCM.
Your concern is understandable. There are many causes for pain in the penis.
Common causes are urinary infection, gonorrhoea, narrowing of the urine tube, stone and tumor in the urinary tube.
It would be helpful to know your age and gender, and for how long , you have been feeling this pain, as some conditions depend on that.
If you could do an urine routine and culture test, it will tell us about infection, the commonest cause.
Hope your doubts are cleared. Feel free to contact me anytime.
Wish you good health.
Age 38 male
Antibiotic taxim I
Got CBC urine routine and culture
All reports are normal
Pain happens on XXXXXXX portion on urinary shaft
No redness or swelling no stomach pain
No pain while urinating but after pain starts and severety of oain is not much
you're getting correct treatment.
Well, now you're on treatment for pain relief, which should relieve your pain very soon.
Complete the course and maintain 10-12 glasses of liquids daily.(including water).
Also, maintain good penile hygiene. Avoid moisture remaining on the glans after a bath.
Hope your doubt is cleared. wish you a speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Penis pain
- Suggest treatment for pain due to injured penis
- Suggest treatment for fractured penis
- Suggest treatment for penis pain due to tight foreskin
- Suggest treatment for penis pain during sex
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis
- Suggest the treatment for micro penis
- Treatment for pain in penis during intercourse
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen unretracted foreskin of my penis
- Suggest treatment for pimples on penis