Suggest treatment for pain in penis, stomach and anal region

Posted on Wed, 8 Jun 2016 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: hello i have been having pain in my penis and sometimes my anal and my stomach. The pain is usually constant in my penis with sharp shooting pains every once and a while. also shooting pains in stomach and anal but not as often. i am wondering what this could be?
Answered by Dr. Arnab Banerjee 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
need further investigations..

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXX, Welcome to HCM,

I've gone through your query and understand your concern..

Pain of any kind is really bothersome specially when it involves so many regions of the body..

Now to narrow it down , I need you to please go through the following questionnaire and try to answer them at first :

How long are you having this pain ?

Can you remember how it's all started in the beginning ?

Is there anything relieves/worsens the pain (it can sound insignificant but can be of real importance at some case) ?

Are you on any particular diet/medications for any kind of medical/surgical problems ? Do you have any past medical history ?

Any history of constipation ? Any problem passing urine ?

Can you please tell me about your occupation ? Does it involve standing for long duration or any kind of heavy weight lifting ?

So far from your description, the kind of sharp shooting pain actually indicates Kidney stones, but there are several other causes also , so need to exclude them also in the first place..

Some necessary investigations also need to be carried out i.e. CBC, LFT, KFT including Urine routine and microscopy, an Ultrasonography of the Whole abdomen with special focus on the kidney , ureter and the bladder..

Meanwhile please drink a lot of water(3-4 Ltr [er day) and stay hydrated, it'll help in flushing out if at all there's any small stones involved..

Please get back to me with the answers so that I can guide you in a better way..

Awaiting your reply..

Kind Regards

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Dr. Arnab Banerjee

Critical Care Specialist