Owl Image

Suggest treatment for pain in penis after sex

Urologist
Question
Two days ago i had sex with a condom which i havent done in several months. Shortly after i edperienced severe pain on tip of penis/ urethra every time i pee.

Two days ago i had sex and halfway through i put a condom on which i havent used in several months. Wife is pregant and we have no stds except for hpv. Shortly after having sex i experienced severe pain in tip of penis/urethra when urinating. It hurts for like 2 minutes after and then goes away. The pain is like glass is going through pee hole.
Wed, 13 Aug 2014 in Infections

Answered by Dr. Naveen Poola 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Your pain sounds like that of kidney stones

Detailed Answer:

Your pain classically sounds like that of kidney stones. You need to get a complete urine exam and and ultrasound test to confirm diagnosis. I suggest you to visit a doctor and plan the aforementioned tests.

In the interim drink plenty of fluids and remain hydrated.

Stay healthy and thank you for consulting! You can contact me again anytime, if you need clarifications or further assistance in future. Kindly rate the answer if you are satisfied.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for pain in penis after sex 9 minutes later
Is it possible to have kidney stones even though i dont have pain in abdomen anywhere.

Answered by Dr. Naveen Poola 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes, it is possible

Detailed Answer:
Yes, it is possible. So, get the urine examination and Ultrasound Abdomen done as suggested in the previous reply.

Please take care!