Suggest treatment for pain in neck and shoulders post weight training
NCCT of paranasal sinuses is strongly needed.
I have carefully read your query and understand your concern.
Its definitely not normal to feel bad 5 out of 7 days.
All your symptoms(occipital/skull base headache,periorbital pain,eye twitches and stuffy nose) can be attributed to the underlying chronic rhino and pansinusitis.
This is inflammation of all major sinuses of your facial and skull bones.
As per your clinical history, added symptoms like difficulty swallowing,night sweats,concentration deficits,tremors of hands point to high degree of severity of the ongoing pathological process prompting a thorough search for complications like infected sphenoidal sinusitis.
For this confirmation i advise you to have a non contrast CT scan(NCCT) of your paranasal sinuses.This can accurately detect the sinus pathology ,severity and its complications.
In case of documented diagnosis, FESS-functional endoscopic sinus surgery shall be carried out by an expert otolaryngologist to offer definite cure with relief from all symptoms.
Post your further queries if any,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Shoulder pain neck pain dizzy
- Have back pain neck pain and dizziness suggestions
- Cough with painful neck and shoulders
- Pain neck shoulder boils
- Pain neck shoulder down arm
- Sharp pain neck shoulder blade
- Burning tearing pain neck shoulder
- Sudden sharp pain neck and shoulder
- Painful neck and shoulder cough what could it be
- Pain neck shoulders legs blood test