Suggest treatment for pain in mid back and left shoulder
Could my shoulder be torn? Could the ligament be torn? Please give me your thoughts on the possibilities of damages.
Soft tissue injury. may be partial ligament tear.
Thanks for your query.
I'm Dr. Sudhir Kumar,
After going through your query I concluded that you got soft tissue injury your left shoulder. It can be partial injury to your rotators cuff (partial ligament injury). It seems unlikely to be fractured. It can be confirmed by X-Ray and MRI of your shoulder. Its treatment is rest to shoulder in arm pouch sling, analgesic such as ibuprofen three times a day. Vitamin B complex and vitamin C help in healing. You can discuss with your treating Doctor about it.
Similarly in mid back also it seems to be muscular injury however fracture can be ruled out by x-ray. Its treatment is again rest and analgesic.
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sudden back pain
- Suggest treatment for back and ribs pain
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain below the shoulder bone on back
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for chronic back pain
- Extreme back pain in the mid back treatment options
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain