Suggest treatment for pain in legs and back bone when suffering from leukorrhea

Question
I have likoria problam last 8years ago.can u tell me any medicin name.pls.and i have lots off pain in my legs and back bone.can u help me pls
Posted Sun, 3 Aug 2014 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
As below.

Detailed Answer:

I would like to know about your complaint in detail.

Did you mean leukorrhea? How long have the pains been and are they related in any way to your menstrual history or any pelvic surgery ?

Please explain in detail about the complaint and any significant history.

Waiting to see your feed back,

regards,
Shanti.V.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for pain in legs and back bone when suffering from leukorrhea 9 hours later
1Year ago start legs pain and beck bone pain.nd likorihha start 8years ago.i dont take any medicine

Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need proper evaluation.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

Leukorrhea or excessive white discharge, is a term that encompasses a wide range of conditions. Starting from the normal ones, they are as follows-
--excessive watery vaginal discharge can be seen at the time of ovulation, during an intercourse, just before the onset of a period and during pregnancy.
--infections of the vagina can cause excessive discharge, either foamy or cheesy and with/without associated itching and burning. A vaginal swab and local examination help in the diagnosis and treatment.
--excessive vaginal discharge also can be seen when there are other local lesions like erosion of the cervix, cervicitis, polyps of the cervix and endometrium. Child birth and procedures on the cervix are often causative.
-another, though rare cause of vaginal watery discharge is an indication of tubal pathology.

Leg pain and pain in the back bone may or may not be related to your leukorrhea. They may be seen when pelvic inflammation is the cause.

In the current scenario, I would ask you to see a specialist for a complete evaluation and further management.

Hope your query has been clarified. Please feel free to contact for further information. I will be happy to help.

regards,
Shanti.V.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for pain in legs and back bone when suffering from leukorrhea 3 hours later
Hi.u know discharg colour is light green.and vry bad smely.no swelling no other thing.discharg is evry time come.some time much some time little.i read on google thats y i m contect u.my english vry limited try to understand.thanks

Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Contact a specialist immediately.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing again.

Do not worry, I am able to understand what you say. I understand that the discharge you have is foul smelling and greenish in color. It indicates infection until proved otherwise. So, you should immediately see a gynecologist and get a complete examination to get treated properly.

Hope you can understand what I mean. It is not possible to treat you online. Please maintain genital cleanliness and avoid sexual contact until you get rid of your complaint through proper treatment.

Hope all your queries are answered. Please contact if you need any more information. I will be available to help.

regards,
Shanti.V.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for pain in legs and back bone when suffering from leukorrhea 4 hours later
I have one more question.i have pain in my right side kidney.i cant sleep cant sit .i drink lot watr drink.but no feel well.what u think.if i go in hospital.they give any medicin or what.if u have any medicine name .or desi idea.can u tell me pls

Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need to get investigated.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

You cannot pin point a pain to the kidney; it can be due to any other reason. Only if you feel pain at the lumbar region that may or may not radiate down to the groin, tenderness on pressure and any associated abnormality in passing urine etc., should you suspect a renal pain.

In the current scenario, you should see a physician for a proper evaluation. The doctor may ask for a renal scan, urinalysis, renal blood profile after a clinical evaluation, if deemed necessary.

Other likely causes of pain in that region are musculo-skeletal, enlarged lymph nodes, inflammations etc.

Hope I have clarified your query. Please feel free to contact for any more help needed. I will be happy to do so.

regards,
Shanti.V.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for pain in legs and back bone when suffering from leukorrhea 11 hours later
How many days can i ask u some more qustion fot free

Brief Answer:
Please contact customer care.

Detailed Answer:

Please contact customer care to answer this query as I am not sure.

Wish you good health.

regards,
Shanti.V.