Suggest treatment for pain in hip joint
the pain is on the front [face side] of the joint & in the crease of the leg & body.
hi thanks for your question.
you should see your dr who can examine your hip to see if it is painful and stiff. the dr can then order an X-ray which will show whether you have arthritis in your hip joint accounting for the pain you are experiencing. if this is the case the treatment will depend on the severity of your symptoms. best wishes
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for pain in hips and lower back and stomach
- Pain from hip to ankle double jointed
- How to cure pain in hips leg joints butts
- Pain in hip after abortion
- Spondalities cervical lumbar pain in hip neck treatment
- What is the treatment for pain in hip socket
- Chronic pain in hips spine fingers feet suggestions
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in hip joints
- Severe pain in hip joints back etc
- Acute pain in hip back esr done suggestion
- Suggest treatment for D12 and L1 compression
- What causes clicking sound in knee?
- What causes pseudomonas infection on the wound site post knee meniscus...
- Suggest herbal remedies for bone spur on left foot
- What causes constant dull aching pain under left breast?
- What causes severe muscle spasms throughout body?
- Suggest treatment for hematoma on buttock after a fall
- What causes stiffness and pain behind right knee in upper calf?
- What causes bruising, swelling and stiffness in arm post injury?
- Suggest treatment for swelling on lower back after a fall