Suggest treatment for pain in hands
this just started about two weeks ago
Kindly consult a physician a pain killer like Tablet diclofenac sodium 5omg
Thank you for writing to us at health care magic. this is Dr.Riyanka Chail glad to be answering your query.
Firstly , i would like to know details about the hand ache so that i can help you better.
Could you please tell me if it continous or intermittent in nature? Are you doing any work at your workplace or home which requires you to exercise your hands or fingers alot. Is there any associated swelling or local rise of temperature? Is there any history of injury?
Usually hand aches caused due to over exercising hands can be reduced by taking:
A Tablet Diclofenac sodium 50mg once a day after a heavy meal to avoid painkiller induced gastritis (avalable over the counter and as prescription drug)
By applying topical Diclofenac gel over the painful area thrice daily.
However, if you could provide me with the details of the symptom i can help you better.
Hope this answered your query.
Please do get back for more queries or further doubts.
Get well soon.
Dr.Riyanka Chail, MBBS, MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fell on hand swollen painful suggest treatment
- Treatment and cure for hand pain
- Hand pain treatments
- Suggest treatment for coccyx pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- What treatment is suggested for pain and numbness in hand
- Suggest treatment for joint pain
- Suggest treatment for pain and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for pain due to hand injury
- Suggest treatment for crampingtingling and pain in feetlegs and hands