Suggest treatment for pain during urination
You have acute UTI.
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have acute UTI.
Please get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.
Please take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefixime along with urinary
antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin twice daily and urine alkaliser thrice daily.Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.
Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.
Ensure to drink more water.To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine
- What is the treatment for pain during urination
- Treatment for pelvic pain and difficulty urinating
- Suggest treatment for frequesnt urination
- Suggest treatment for pain during intercourse after hysterectomy
- What treatment is suggested for burning sensation during urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- What treatment is suggested for pain during breast feeding
- Suggest treatments for pain during urination
- Red penis uncircumcised pain during urination swollen treatment